Who doesn’t love a subscription box? Especially when that box delivers exciting new and SAFE products for your children up to 3 years old.
As moms, we’re always on the hunt for the next best baby product that will help make our lives and the lives of our sweet little ones easier. We were excited to receive our very own Googaro Box!
Before we get to our box, here’s how it works:
It’s as simple as that. Our box arrived and here’s what it looked like:
The adorable elephant card lists information about each product on its backside. Our box contained some fantastic products that will be put to immediate use:
- Episencial Suncreen by Eric Carle. Super gentle and perfect for infants.
- Eco-Kids Crayons. Non-toxic, eco-friendly and easy for little hands to hold. We’re already obsessed with Eco-Kids egg dye kits around here, so I know this will be a favorite in our house.
- JJ Cole Hooded Towel. Ultimate in softness and absoprtion and completely adorable. Perfect bath time towel for your baby.
- Happy Family Puffs. Even my 5 year-old will put down a container of these if she sees them. Kids LOVE these snacks. And they’re so great for self-feeding encouragement for babies.
- Cleanwell Hand Sanitizer. We are an anti-bacterial/alcohol FREE house so this couldn’t have been more up my alley.
- Matryoshka Dolls Clip & Stick Magnets. I mean, they’re just CUTE. No other explanation needed!
We loved our Googaro box! And especially the fact that everything was baby-safe inside of it. Subscriptions are perfect for moms of multiple children, for new moms or even as a fantastic baby shower gift. For more information on Googaro, check out their WEBSITE and FB page.
GOOD NEWS. We have a discount for you! Take 10% off everything on their website with the code JENS10.
We’re also GIVING A BOX OF GOODIES AWAY!!
Enter to win with the Rafflecopter below!
The giveaway ends next Friday, June 14th, at 11:59 pm.
Good luck and enjoy!!
* Disclosure- This is a sponsored post. We were given a box to review for our honest opinions. We’re fans!